Friday, June 26, 2009

RIP

These three will forever be American icons. I remember thinking that Johnny Carson was for old people until I was old enough to stay up and watch, the voice of Ed McMahon is one I personally will never forget, only thing is I wish he would have brought me one of those giant checks!

Farrah Fawcett, always wanted that hair and remember wearing mine in her signature wings ( my mother has pics to prove it). I selected this picture of her because I used to have this same poster hanging on my bedroom wall. She was a beautiful woman with a gorgeous smile even to the end.

MJ, what more can be said about him? He was my pretend boyfriend forever, and though many made fun of him no one can deny this man was a musical genius and extraordinary performer. A friend said why is it that when celebs die we think the world is coming to an end and everyone is dying? Maybe it is because the world they have created for us has come to an end. Bravo Ed, Farrah and Mike the show may be over but the memory remains. Turn out the lights and exit stage left.

No comments:

Post a Comment